I’ve been meaning to post this for ages. So while I’m polishing the rough edges on my Part 2 of 2 post, I thought I’d take this opportunity to finally make good on that promise. Here it is: the Quality Tree Software, Inc. Test Heuristics Cheat Sheet, formerly only available by taking one of our testing classes.
Test Heuristics Cheat Sheet
I'm Elisabeth Hendrickson. This blog is my personal soapbox. If you like what you read here I hope you will consider purchasing my books:
- Do Testers Have to Write Code? October 20, 2010
- Agile Backlash? Or Career Wakeup Call? September 8, 2010
- Specialized Test Management Systems are an Agile Impediment October 6, 2009
- Testing Triangles: a Classic Exercise Updated for the Web March 21, 2007
- Agile-Friendly Test Automation Tools/Frameworks April 29, 2008
- Adventures in Commuting March 22, 2014
- Endings and Beginnings December 1, 2012
- Diverse Discussions November 19, 2012
- Testing Has No Value November 14, 2012
- Why I Won’t Go Back October 12, 2012
- fahad: i disagree with you totally to me you should be a ...
- José V: Hello, I can only partly agree on this topic. ...
- J.M.: Ok, so I'm an introvert who likes to work my own ...
- R Madala: Reading the above post in the end of 2014 feels pr...
- Michael Daitzman: In the lightweight model you describe how do we ha...
Me in 140 characters (Twitter)
Follow @testobsessed on Twitter