I’ve been meaning to post this for ages. So while I’m polishing the rough edges on my Part 2 of 2 post, I thought I’d take this opportunity to finally make good on that promise. Here it is: the Quality Tree Software, Inc. Test Heuristics Cheat Sheet, formerly only available by taking one of our testing classes.
Test Heuristics Cheat Sheet
I'm Elisabeth Hendrickson. This blog is my personal soapbox. If you like what you read here I hope you will consider purchasing my books:
- Agile Backlash? Or Career Wakeup Call? September 8, 2010
- Do Testers Have to Write Code? October 20, 2010
- Specialized Test Management Systems are an Agile Impediment October 6, 2009
- Testing Triangles: a Classic Exercise Updated for the Web March 21, 2007
- Agile-Friendly Test Automation Tools/Frameworks April 29, 2008
- Endings and Beginnings December 1, 2012
- Diverse Discussions November 19, 2012
- Testing Has No Value November 14, 2012
- Why I Won’t Go Back October 12, 2012
- Bugs Spread Disease August 2, 2012
- Software Testing Carnival #3 — Hexawise: [...] Bugs Spread Disease by Elisabeth Hendrickson...
- Sonali: Nice article.I totally agree with Steve Watson.I a...
- Change please … | jaffamonkey Quality Assurance: [...] reading Elisabeth Hendrickson’s post a...
- Christer: Hey, you're writing good stuff in your book. It i...
- Should Testers Learn to Code? | Road Less Tested: [...] and she said that she does not believe every...
Me in 140 characters (Twitter)
Follow @testobsessed on Twitter