I’ve been meaning to post this for ages. So while I’m polishing the rough edges on my Part 2 of 2 post, I thought I’d take this opportunity to finally make good on that promise. Here it is: the Quality Tree Software, Inc. Test Heuristics Cheat Sheet, formerly only available by taking one of our testing classes.
Test Heuristics Cheat Sheet
I'm Elisabeth Hendrickson. This blog is my personal soapbox. If you like what you read here I hope you will consider purchasing my books:
- Do Testers Have to Write Code? October 20, 2010
- Agile Backlash? Or Career Wakeup Call? September 8, 2010
- Specialized Test Management Systems are an Agile Impediment October 6, 2009
- Testing Triangles: a Classic Exercise Updated for the Web March 21, 2007
- Agile-Friendly Test Automation Tools/Frameworks April 29, 2008
- I Prefer This Over That May 17, 2015
- Where Have I Been? May 2, 2015
- Adventures in Commuting March 22, 2014
- Endings and Beginnings December 1, 2012
- Diverse Discussions November 19, 2012
- testobsessed: Many tools have attempted the promise of automatio...
- kirti: I am working as Manual tester from 2.6 years in In...
- Ed: Elisabeth, I would dispute one of your early asser...
- Srinivas Kadiyala: Thank you very much. I was looking for this post d...
- testobsessed: My preference is generally to have just an abstrac...
Me in 140 characters (Twitter)
Follow @testobsessed on Twitter