I’m giving a session at Agile2011 in Salt Lake City at 9AM Wednesday on Exploratory Testing in an Agile Context. The session itself will be entirely hands on: we will explore a hand-held electronic game that I brought while discussing how ET and Agile fit together hand-in-glove. However, I did produce materials for the session: a PDF that’s almost a booklet. Thought you all might like to see it.
Exploratory Testing in an Agile Context Materials
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
I'm Elisabeth Hendrickson. This blog is my personal soapbox. If you like what you read here I hope you will consider purchasing my books:
- Agile Backlash? Or Career Wakeup Call? September 8, 2010
- Do Testers Have to Write Code? October 20, 2010
- Specialized Test Management Systems are an Agile Impediment October 6, 2009
- Testing Triangles: a Classic Exercise Updated for the Web March 21, 2007
- Agile-Friendly Test Automation Tools/Frameworks April 29, 2008
- Endings and Beginnings December 1, 2012
- Diverse Discussions November 19, 2012
- Testing Has No Value November 14, 2012
- Why I Won’t Go Back October 12, 2012
- Bugs Spread Disease August 2, 2012
- Software Testing Carnival #3 — Hexawise: [...] Bugs Spread Disease by Elisabeth Hendrickson...
- Sonali: Nice article.I totally agree with Steve Watson.I a...
- Change please … | jaffamonkey Quality Assurance: [...] reading Elisabeth Hendrickson’s post a...
- Christer: Hey, you're writing good stuff in your book. It i...
- Should Testers Learn to Code? | Road Less Tested: [...] and she said that she does not believe every...
Me in 140 characters (Twitter)
Follow @testobsessed on Twitter