I’m giving a session at Agile2011 in Salt Lake City at 9AM Wednesday on Exploratory Testing in an Agile Context. The session itself will be entirely hands on: we will explore a hand-held electronic game that I brought while discussing how ET and Agile fit together hand-in-glove. However, I did produce materials for the session: a PDF that’s almost a booklet. Thought you all might like to see it.
Exploratory Testing in an Agile Context Materials
I'm Elisabeth Hendrickson. This blog is my personal soapbox. If you like what you read here I hope you will consider purchasing my books:
- Do Testers Have to Write Code? October 20, 2010
- Agile Backlash? Or Career Wakeup Call? September 8, 2010
- Specialized Test Management Systems are an Agile Impediment October 6, 2009
- Testing Triangles: a Classic Exercise Updated for the Web March 21, 2007
- Agile-Friendly Test Automation Tools/Frameworks April 29, 2008
- Endings and Beginnings December 1, 2012
- Diverse Discussions November 19, 2012
- Testing Has No Value November 14, 2012
- Why I Won’t Go Back October 12, 2012
- Bugs Spread Disease August 2, 2012
- Bara: Wonderful Post and Congrats for your Time and Ende...
- Krishna: Nice article Elisabeth. I am a manual tester s...
- Jeanne Killian: I just discovered your blog. I have had the pleasu...
- JCD: I have been to this page more than once. I recall...
- Ron Wilson: Great article. It is a real issue in most organiza...
Me in 140 characters (Twitter)
Follow @testobsessed on Twitter