I’m giving a session at Agile2011 in Salt Lake City at 9AM Wednesday on Exploratory Testing in an Agile Context. The session itself will be entirely hands on: we will explore a hand-held electronic game that I brought while discussing how ET and Agile fit together hand-in-glove. However, I did produce materials for the session: a PDF that’s almost a booklet. Thought you all might like to see it.
Exploratory Testing in an Agile Context Materials
I'm Elisabeth Hendrickson. This blog is my personal soapbox. If you like what you read here I hope you will consider purchasing my books:
- Do Testers Have to Write Code? October 20, 2010
- Agile Backlash? Or Career Wakeup Call? September 8, 2010
- Specialized Test Management Systems are an Agile Impediment October 6, 2009
- Testing Triangles: a Classic Exercise Updated for the Web March 21, 2007
- Agile-Friendly Test Automation Tools/Frameworks April 29, 2008
- I Prefer This Over That May 17, 2015
- Where Have I Been? May 2, 2015
- Adventures in Commuting March 22, 2014
- Endings and Beginnings December 1, 2012
- Diverse Discussions November 19, 2012
- Srinivas Kadiyala: Thank you very much. I was looking for this post d...
- testobsessed: My preference is generally to have just an abstrac...
- Jacek Gebal: Hi Elizabeth, Would you mind me re-posting that b...
- Wilson Mar: This is the single wisest tweet I've ever read, E...
- David Murphy: "Selenium can’t ever be end-of-lifed: as long a...
Me in 140 characters (Twitter)
Follow @testobsessed on Twitter