I’m giving a session at Agile2011 in Salt Lake City at 9AM Wednesday on Exploratory Testing in an Agile Context. The session itself will be entirely hands on: we will explore a hand-held electronic game that I brought while discussing how ET and Agile fit together hand-in-glove. However, I did produce materials for the session: a PDF that’s almost a booklet. Thought you all might like to see it.
Archive | Presentations RSS feed for this section
I'm Elisabeth Hendrickson. This blog is my personal soapbox. If you like what you read here I hope you will consider purchasing my books:
- Do Testers Have to Write Code? October 20, 2010
- Agile Backlash? Or Career Wakeup Call? September 8, 2010
- Specialized Test Management Systems are an Agile Impediment October 6, 2009
- Testing Triangles: a Classic Exercise Updated for the Web March 21, 2007
- Agile-Friendly Test Automation Tools/Frameworks April 29, 2008
- I Prefer This Over That May 17, 2015
- Where Have I Been? May 2, 2015
- Adventures in Commuting March 22, 2014
- Endings and Beginnings December 1, 2012
- Diverse Discussions November 19, 2012
- testobsessed: Many tools have attempted the promise of automatio...
- kirti: I am working as Manual tester from 2.6 years in In...
- Ed: Elisabeth, I would dispute one of your early asser...
- Srinivas Kadiyala: Thank you very much. I was looking for this post d...
- testobsessed: My preference is generally to have just an abstrac...
Me in 140 characters (Twitter)
Follow @testobsessed on Twitter